Dear Loyal Fans,
Please accept my sincerest apologies for my absence. I have been caught up in the whirlwind that is the second semester of a three semester master program. Whew! Glad it is over. Since I have been "tagged" by one of my fellow "bloggers" JJ, http://traumathedrama.blogspot.com/, I am required to "divulge" no less than eight random items about myself, then provide links to no less than eight more bloggers that will have officially been tagged. So,
1. There is currently a spider that looks like this living by my recycling bin. Although nothing can stop me from recycling, this spider sure comes close. According to the Spiders of Australia website: “These are the common garden spiders that make that familiar vertical orb-web usually at face level. During the day the spiders remain in hiding nearby.
2. Ben's mom and her friend came to visit a few weeks ago, and we had a great time. That is her, Ben's brother, and I. This is not what they always look like.
3. A few weeks ago, I was riding my bike home, when I noticed a magpie on a wire, looking at me. I rode under the wire, and could hear it coming at me from behind. So, I quickly turned around to face it (if you remember from previous posts, they never attack if you are facing them), and it stopped mid-air. Thinking I had avoided attack, I kept riding. But, when I turned back around, it was coming at me again. So, I had to ride for half of a block, turned around. Luckily, I lived to tell the tale.
4. One time Jeff Gianola asked me what time it was on the MAX. It was 9:46.
5. I share a birthday with Joey Lawrence, of Blossom fame.
6. I really enjoy pulling weeds.
7. I can make my mouth look like Beaker from the Muppets’ mouth.
8. I can parallell park like a champ.
Whew. That was almost as hard as my exam last week.
These are the only other bloggers I know personally:
Bye for now!
The adventures of Brian the pug and his devotees.
18 November 2007
Dear Loyal Fans,