The adventures of Brian the pug and his devotees.

05 February 2014

Guess who's back




After a long blog hiatus it's time to update my hordes of fans with a life update. As most of you know, we've relocated to Northern Virginia. We're braving the cold weather and eagerly anticipating spring. B&B aren't too fond of the snow and ice, especially when they have to wear booties to keep their little toes warm.





 My major interests these days are sewing and pug snuggling. I might get a job eventually to keep myself out of trouble but for the time being I've enjoyed having some time off. I recently took a trip to North Carolina to visit friends. A great time was had by all, as evidenced below. The eight hour train trip was worth every minute.



Although Halloween was ages ago, I know you're dying to know what our family theme was this year...any guesses?? The science-minded amongst you may know. Tune in next time for the answer!




xoxo



0 Comments: